Thursday, April 30, 2009

Vera at 14 months







 I realized when I was in the ring with Vera last weekend just how much she has grown and changed since her last show in February-and especially since she just went into her first season! I thought I would try to get some decent stack pictures of her up. She self stacks very well (better than I can stack her anyway!) so I thought I would try to get a few of those photos too. Vera seems to be a bit of a slow developer compared to the other bitches in her class, or at least the ones I've seen so far. She is petite, but has grown evenly, has great muscle development, movement, and is a very solid little girl with wonderful bone. I love her attitude and her willingness to please. I'm excited to see how she will continue to develop! 

No comments: